Medically certified oxygen and salt therapy units
FMBS Dead Sea Salt Therapy Systems Introducing our unique range of Equine Oxygen & Salt Therapy
Here’s what it does:
Our SeaClimate systems combine holistic and scientific approaches in treating equine athletes. We nebulise medically approved Dead Sea salt solution enriched with magnesium and other minerals, which is vaporised with de-ionised air at specific rates into the atmosphere within our enclosed facility whether this be a stable or a bespoke chamber or one of our dedicated and bespoke treatment facilities.
The process involves controlled release and inhalation of a complex mix of mineral salts from the Dead Sea, and concentrated negatively ionised oxygen through our equines respiratory system and skin cells simultaneously.
There has been a lot of research into the power of negative ions, and the compelling evidence of the health and performance benefits. These molecules are thought to be able to neutralise free radicals, revitalise cell metabolism, enhance immune function and balance the autonomic nervous system.
The Dead Sea Salt nebuliser and the oxygen & de-ioniser are available separately or as a combined system.
Benefits of FMBS Dead Sea Salt Therapy:
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Anti fungal
- Removes and destroys airbourne bacteria
- Drug free
- Healthy and shiny skin
- Normalises ph-levels in the skin
- Boosts energy and endurance levels
- Replenishes depleted minerals
- Reduces IAD in young horses and RAD such as heaves, asthma and COPD
- Reduces IgE levels (immune system oversensitivity)
- Removes pathogen agents (airbourne pollen) thus reducing histamine which triggers allergies
- Increases oxygen absorption
- Hydrates cells pre and post exercise
- Loosens excessive mucus and speeds up mucocilliary transport
- Easier breathing, improved cardiovascular performance
- Shortened recovery time after competition
- Helps horse reach peak performance & optimize health in all disciplines
- Aids recovery after travelling horses
- Strengthens the equine immune system
- Helps with skin issues such as eczema, mud fever, ring worm, sweet itch
- Boosts performance – better results
- Shortened recovery time
Why FMBS Dead Sea Salt Therapy system:
- Proven system with excellent testimonials from International riders, physio’s, vets and trainers
- Huge equine health and performance benefits
- High tech, medical grade technology
- Direct nebulising system for direct use
- De facto dry salt solution so no wetness or salt dust residue
- Completely safe and non invasive treatment
- Static modules can be installed with minimal structural effort
- Easy to use and disinfect using natural salt, non alcoholic disinfectant
- Intensity and salt fog adjustable for specific cases
- Smallest particles of salt means high absorption deep into the lungs
- Everything used is medically approved
- High quality de-ionised oxygen
- Compliant with regulations regarding performance enhancement
- No adverse side effects
- Our oxygen concentrator works with conditioned de-ionised environmental air which eliminates the need for oxygen bottles
- Compact, user friendly operating system
- Towable or static systems
- Training available
- Horse friendly facility
- Technical support
- Operator friendly
- Back up of trained FMBS staff 24 hours a day
- Recommended and endorsed by health professionals, top riders and trainers
- Franchise, small business opportunity on static or mobile units
- Small investment, high returns
- Finance available
lOWER AIRWAY DISEASE
L.A.D is fairly common and often undiagnosed in horses that are usually retired from racing for poor performance. A recent UK study indicates a link between poor performance and undiagnosed L.A.D. Our fine salt particles are ingested deep into the horses lower airway and successfully targeting L.A.D.
(Source Equine Salt Therapy).
Salt particles – effectiveness
The overarching brand of Equine Salt Therapy treatment salts and patented technologies is known as Ultisalt (TM). Since commencing Equine Salt Therapy in 2012 vets, equine physiotherapists and trainers have seen firsthand the benefits of this treatment and speak for its effectiveness. A clinical trial has commenced with Melbourne & Sydney University across the three codes of racing.
Equine Salt Therapy activates the horse’s own mucuscilliary elevator clearing mucus in record time without drugs. The Thoroughbred is the Formula 1 of the animal Kingdom your car has ABS & Traction control all developed in F1. These Horse Tech initiatives have the potential to filter down technology in much the same way. Our patent is for all animals. What we prove in horses will enable a vast array of modalities to ride on the horses back into farming & companion animals taking pressure off antibiotics, preserving them for when they are needed most.
(Source: Royal Veterinary College, Horse Tech Conference 1 Dec 2017).
THE EFFECT OF IONS GOOD AND BAD
Positively charged ions do not have a positive effect on our physical and mental health. They are associated with an increase in allergies, infections, lethargy, depression, anxiety, suicide, and more. Conversely, negatively charged ions have a positive effect. They elevate our mood by increasing serotonin levels, they help stabilize blood pressure, increase the body’s alkalinity, strengthen bones, heighten immunity, accelerate physical recovery, they purify and clean the air, and more.
Sodium chloride has the property of being able to convert positive ions into negative ions. As an example, in one cubic centimetre of air outside of a salt room there is about 600-700 negative ions.
In more recent years doctors in Japan have found that the effect of having high levels of positive ions in the immediate environment can lead to a whole host of ailments. This is because we are surrounded by positive ions from electromagnetic fields generated by computers, mobile phones, and other electronic devices which can impair brain function and suppress the immune system causing symptoms such as; anxiety, breathing difficulty, fatigue, headaches, irritability, lack of energy, poor concentration and mental performance, nausea, vertigo, and increased levels of the hormone serotonin (which can be potentially harmful to the body in high levels).
Positive ions can turn in to free radicals in the body which can damage healthy cells and increase the acidity of the blood. This is because they oxidise the cells, raising the levels of lactic acid which can cause many illnesses including cancer. Also the balance of the autonomic nervous system is thrown off and blood and lymph circulation declines which causes premature ageing.
The link between positive ions and asthma has also been studied by doctors in North America, who found that positive ion winds have been found to coincide with increased incidences of asthma attacks
(Guy Cramer, "Advanced Research on Atmospheric Ions and Respiratory Problems", Certified Medinex Website, Sept. 2, 1996).